Google rumor burn-out
I'm burned out on Google. Nothing they seem to do seems interesting anymore. It's all blah... I can't even get that excited about the following:
- Google is launching a public VPN for encrypted wireless
- Google may be building a $100M fiber optic network
- They just might buy AOL to thwart MSTF and to protect the 12% of their revenue that AOL supplies
- What is the meaning of G blogsearch, and why does it seem so lame?
- Froogle is undergoing a major revision
If any of this is interesting to you, go check out Inside Google, where they cover it all with a heavy dose of circumspection.
Oh for the days when Google could surprise and amaze...