More email from the MS AdCenter team. These look like improvements:
With these new features, you will be able to:
- Add multiple keywords when creating campaigns, rather than manually typing each keyword.
- Sign up for MSN adMail with the new Communication Preferences checklist.
- Print billing statements through our updated Billing tab.
- Estimate bids to help reach position one ad ranking through our improved price estimation tool.
- Insert text dynamically into an ad title or ad text (formerly known as parameters).
However, something bugs me here - the next sentence says this:
Please note that MSN adCenter will be down briefly while it's being updated on the afternoon of April 18. This should have no effect on your existing data or campaigns, which will remain live during this time. However, you will not be able to access your account or its features while we update adCenter, so we encourage you to make any needed immediate changes to your account beforehand.
Is it just me, or is the inability to do a live update of the service a really bad sign for Microsoft?